The latest information on the national testing programme is available here. Additionally the guidance on whole home testing from the Department of Health and Social Care is available here. The national and local processes for testing are changing rapidly. We make every attempt to keep information current and accurate. At this time the testing information is as follows:
Testing for residents
- Following national updates, currently, resident testing is being trialled and there will be further guidance soon.
- We appreciate this is a difficult time for care providers, please do contact your commissioner or our team (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you require any support or clarification
Testing for staff
- Staff exhibiting symptoms can self-refer through the online portal
- Testing needs to be within five days of showing symptoms. There are currently two options for staff,
- The first is drive-in testing at sites in O2, Twickenham and Lea Valley.
- The second option is to apply for a home test kit via the portal delivered and collected by a courier.
- Testing includes any or all symptomatic family/household members, including adults (over 18) or children (5-18)
- The process for drive through testing has now changed and we only require the name and mobile details of staff needing to be tested by 2pm and they will receive a text by 5pm giving them the details of how to book their appointment by 8pm for the following day.
Email email@example.com with questions around testing of staff