Where to get vaccinated if you are aged 16-17
People aged 16-17 can now get a Covid-19 vaccine to protect yourself and those around you from Covid-19.
You can walk into the following vaccination centres without an appointment (no need to book, just turn up). You do not need to come with a parent/guardian. People aged 16 to 17 and 9 months are currently only being given one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
You can also find a local vaccination centre to you on the NHS website.
- Britannia Pharmacy, Unit 2, Leslie Hitchcock House, 21 Minter Road, Barking IG11 0TH. Monday - Friday 9.30AM - 5.30PM, Saturday 9AM - 12PM
- Parsloes Surgery, 370Parsloes Ave,Dagenham RM9 5QP tel: 020 8076 4752. Monday - Friday 8.30AM - 5.30PM, Saturday & Sunday 10AM - 4PM
Vicarage Fields, Ripple Road, Barking, IG11 8DQ - Friday 14 Jan 9AM - 6PM, Saturday 15 Jan 9AM - 6PM, Sunday 16 Jan 11AM - 5PM, Friday 21 Jan 9AM - 6PM, Saturday 22 Jan 9AM - 6PM, Sunday 23 Jan 11AM - 5PM
- Liberty Shopping Centre, 11 Western Rd, Romford RM1 3RL, Monday to Sunday, 8.30AM – 8PM
- Hornchurch Library,
- Rapheal House, Victoria Centre, Pettits Lane Romford RM1 4HP.
- Day Lewis Pharmacy, Harold Hill Health Centre, Gooshays Drive, Romford, RM3 9LB: bookable clinic Wednesdays 9AM -1PM 2PM - 5.30PM
- Sir James Hawkey, IG8 0BG. Thursdays 13,20,27 Jan, Saturdays 8,15,22,29 Jan 8AM - 5PM
- Redbridge Town Hall, IG1 1DD. Sat/Sun 8/9 15/18 22/23 29/30 Jan 9AM - 7PM *Walk ins only from 9AM - 5PM
- Britannia Pharmacy, 21-23 Horns Road, Ilford IG2 6BN Monday - Friday 9.30AM - 7PM Saturday 9AM - 6PM
- Fullwell Cross Medical Centre, IG6 2HG. Monday – Friday 4PM - 6PM (no clinic Fri 14 January)
- Mayors Pharmacy, 113-115 Snakes Lane West, Woodford Green IG8 0DY Monday 10 - Friday 14 January, 9AM - 7PM Saturday 15 January 9AM - 1.30PM
- Wanstead Pharmacy, 75-77 High Street, Wanstead, E11 2AE. Monday - Saturday 9AM - 6PM
- NHS Covid-19 Vaccination Centre - Westfield, The Street.Westfield Shopping Centre,Mountfitchet Road, Olympic Park E20 1EJ, Monday to Sunday, 8am - 8pm
- NHS Covid-19 Vaccination Centre, Westfield Stratford City (old Ikea and Dwell retail unit), Mountfitchet Road Olympic Park E20 1EJ, Monday to Sunday, 8am - 8pm
- John Scott Health Centre, 220 Green Lanes, Woodberry Down N4 2NU. Wednesday to Friday, 9am - 6:30pm. Sunday, 2pm - 4:30pm.
- Bocking Centre, 3A Bocking Street, London E8 3RU. Monday, Tuesday and Saturday, 9am - 6:30pm. Sunday, 2pm - 4.30pm.
- Beckton Pharmacy, 11 Mary Rose Mall, Beckton E6 5LX. Monday - Sunday, 8am - 8pm (Moderna vaccine).
- Berg Pharmacy, Unit 4 Rathbone Market, Barking Road, Canning Town, E16 1EH. Monday - Sunday 8am - 8pm
- Boots, Unit 15 Armada Way, Beckton E6 7ER.
- Essex Lodge Surgery, 94 Greengate Street, Plaistow, E13 0AS. Saturday 28 August, 8am - 2pm and 2.30pm - 6.30pm
- LRM Dispensing Chemist, 229 Plashet Road E13 0QU. Monday - Sunday, 8am - 8pm, except Monday 30 August (Moderna vaccine).
- Royal Docks Pharmacy, 14 Royal Crest Avenue, Royal Docks, E16 2TQ. Monday - Sunday, 8am - 8pm (closed on Bank Holiday Monday 30 August)
- Woodgrange Medical Practice, 40 Woodgrange Road, E7 0QH. Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (Mon 30 Aug, 10am - 6pm).
- Anji's Pharmacy, 335 Lea Bridge Road, Leyton E10 7LA. Monday - Friday, 9.15am - 5.45pm
- Wanstead Pharmacy, 75-77 High Street, Wanstead E11 2AE. Monday to Friday, 9am - 7pm. Saturday 9am - 1pm (Moderna vaccine)
- Lincoln Pharmacy, 124 St Pauls Way E3 4QA. Monday to Sunday, 9.30am - 1.30pm
- The Arts Pavilion, Mile End, Clinton Rd, E3 4QY. Monday to Sunday, 8.30am-5.30pm
- Jaypharm Chemist, 4 Brayford Square, Exmouth Estate, London E1 0SG. Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm, Saturday 9am - 12noon (closed on Bank Holiday Monday 30 August)
- Tower Hamlets Neighbourhood Festival (Vaccine Bus) - Victoria Park, Grove Rd, London E3 5TB. Tuesday 31 to Thursday 2 September, 12pm - 7pm (Pfizer)
- Michael Franklin Chemists, 51-53 St James Street E17 7PJ. Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm (Moderna vaccine)
- Leyton Orient Pharmacy, 75 Oliver Road E10 5LG. Monday to Friday, 8am – 7pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am-2pm (Pfizer vaccine)
- Chingford Leisure Centre, Unit 4, Larkswood leisure park, New Rd, E4 9EY, Wednesday, 8.30am to 3.30pm, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8.30am-7pm
- Bees Pharmacy, 199-201 Rushmore Road E5 0HD. Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm. Sat 9.30am - 4.30pm. Sun 11am-3pm.
- Boots, 120 Fleet Street, EC4A 2BE. Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm (closed during 12noon-1pm)
- Silverfields Chemist, 141 Homerton High Street, E9 6AS. Monday to Saturday, 9am - 9pm
- Haggerston Pharmacy, 201 Haggerston Road, E8 4HU. Monday to Sunday, 9am - 5pm
- Day Lewis, 19 Freemasons Road, Custom House, E16 3AR. Monday - Sunday, 8am - 8pm (Moderna vaccine).
- Murrays Pharmacy, 96-98 Murray Grove N1 7QP. Monday to Friday 7am-8pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm
- Spring Pharmacy, 233 Hoxton Street, London N1 5LG. Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9.30am - 5pm