This page provides people living (or working in NHS or social care) in north east London, guidance on national and local arrangements to test for COVID-19  if they (or one of their household) have very recently been displaying COVID-19 symptoms.

  • If you have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 you must stay at home (self-isolate) and get a swab test. Do not wait. Apply for a swab test as soon as you have symptoms.
  • You can book a swab test either at a drive-through or walk-through site, or you can ask for a home test kit to be sent to your home. Find out more about testing centres in north east London.

If you are worried about your symptoms or not sure what to do, use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service, or speak to your GP surgery, hospital or pharmacy.​

Staff working in social care and wanting an antibody test should contact their employer for more information. 

There are alternative arrangements for NHS staff wishing to visit a centre for a swab test. Details are available through your employer.

Updated: 16/09/2020