Information for Patients and Carers
There are a number of useful information leaflets and video-links produced by local partners which clinicians can use to support their consultations.
- Caring for Your Dying Relative at Home with COVID-19
- Medications at the End of Life
- Food and Fluids at End of Life
- What Happens when Someone Starts to Die?
- Syringe Drivers
- Breathlessness at End of Life
- CPR (What is CPR, when is it appropriate and DNACPR Orders)
- Caring for Someone who is Having Difficulty Breathing