Resources for primary care
Please find below a range of useful cancer resources for GPs and health and care professionals working in cancer.
- Click here for an introduction to the NEL Cancer Alliance - an overview of our programmes of work.
- Click here to access; Cancer Care Reviews - useful advice and guidance from MacMillan.
- Click here for the Cancer Research UK engaging primary care in cervical screening good practice guide.
- Click here for the Royal College of Nursing guide to cervical screening.
- Click here to access links to COVID-19 related information and resources that have been developed for health professionals by Cancer Research UK.
- Click here to learn more about the work being done to improve the diagnostic quality of prostate mpMRI protocols, with implications for improving prostrate cancer detection rates and targeted biopsies.